To Blog or not To Blog
Various rantings, thoughts and points of view from a 29 yr old father living in Canberra.
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
I feel naked...
You can tell when you've become too dependant on your mobile phone when:
- You left the house without it, get to work and contemplate driving all the way home to get it
- You don't know how you're going to line up lunch with someone like you do every day with your phone
- You wonder if you're going to get an SMS from a competition saying, "Reply in 5 minutes to win $100,000!"
- You think it will be lonely without being attached to your body.
- You miss the ringtone (It is currently Regurgitators "Song Formally Known As...")
- You go to listen to the radio on it while you walk from your car to the office and get pissed off.
- You see a bird sitting nearby that you want to take a photo of, but no...your pocket is empty..
See how much we rely on these things?!
I feel naked....
Graphics and design by Ann Stretton 2001