To Blog or not To Blog
Various rantings, thoughts and points of view from a 29 yr old father living in Canberra.
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
It's so nice to have a Tuesday instead of a Monday as the first day of the working week!
And there's plenty to smile about.
1. The Eels are 2nd on the NRL Ladder!
2. New Albums from System of a Down, Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age and Audioslave all KICK ARSE!
3. My childhood idol (don't laugh) Michael Jackson is found innocent of all charges.
4. State of Origin II is on tomorrow night and I can't wait!
5. RAIN! We got some! It's nice to smell the freshness that rain brings, and it sounds great on the roof.
6. I am in the enviable position of being able to chose between 2 jobs again. I dunno if it's good or bad sometimes, but it's nice to have options...
So you see. Sometimes there are things you can stress about. Sometimes there are things that you can smile about.
As long as the smiley things outweigh the stressy things, it's ALL GOOD.
Graphics and design by Ann Stretton 2001