To Blog or not To Blog
Various rantings, thoughts and points of view from a 29 yr old father living in Canberra.
Friday, December 24, 2004
From my Lawyers - Merry...ummm....Christmas.
All I wanted to say to you and yours was "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year"... until I ran it past my lawyers, and this is what came back...
From me ("the wishor") to you ("the wishee"), please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the summer solstice holiday, practised within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.
We wish you a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2005, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects, and having regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or sexual preference of the wishee.
By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms that:
This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal.
1. This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the wishor are acknowledged.
2. This greeting implies no promise by the wishor to actually implement the inferences contained in this correspondence.
3. This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishees in certain geographical locations.
4. This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably as may be expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.
5. The wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishor.
Hope all my (10's) of readers have a great Chrissy!
Thanks for checking me out, or running into me when you're searching for stuff on Salad Fingers, or Kangaroos getting hit by V8's.
I look forward to a year of blogging fun in 2005, and to reading all about everyone else in the New Year.
Graphics and design by Ann Stretton 2001