To Blog or not To Blog
Various rantings, thoughts and points of view from a 29 yr old father living in Canberra.
Wednesday, April 07, 2004
I just went down to Big W at lunch time, and picked up their April DVD Catalogue.
They've got a fucketload of DVD's down there now, and if I was rich I would be going crazy buying stuff, but I digress.
On the back page of the Catalogue are a bunch of DVD's on sale for $2.98. Yes. 3 Bucks for a dvd!! I thought, "Gee's, this stuff will be quality"
I looked a little closer and saw such classics as:
- "Just one of the Girls" starring Corey Haim in a cheerleader outfit.
- "Chains of Gold" starring John Travlota. What the? Was this 'Pre-Look Whos talking?"
- "Out in Fifty" starring Cristina Applegate and Mickey Rourke. Enough said.
- "Double Down" starring Jason Priestley. Isn't 3 bucks a bit much for that?
- "Demolition University" starring our Corey Haim. Great movie title. I bet it really blows.....
- "The woman who loved Elvis" starring Roseanne and Tom Arnold. OMG...
So, you can see. That's just the tip of the iceberg of quality movies at your local Big W.
Get in quick, they won't last.......
Graphics and design by Ann Stretton 2001